Dec 4, 2013

Toronto Eats: Margaritas Mexican Fiesta

During a particularly rainy day, we decided to head to Margaritas Mexican Fiesta for some food. As you can see it is nearing Christmas. 







Location of Margarita's Fiesta Room:


The atmosphere was great very casual dining.  I wasn't expecting too much when coming in, but its a nice little place with good food and great service.

Murals of Hayden Herrera's Frida Kahlo character made famous by Salma Hayek's potrayal:


Beautiful framing of prominent faces of Mexico:


I ended up ordering Calamari (which I like to try at different locations) and it was pretty good; although I wish they included some lemon juice (which in retrospect I could have asked for). The side salad was very zesty and a great addition to the appetizer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment