I recently bought a crockpot for $30 CDN at Walmart, and it has been a Godsend for making meals during the week. This recipe is from Allrecipes, the original recipe called for Cilantro, but I didn't have that on hand.
|There's bokeh in the soup! Yay ~|
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa (garlic flavouring)
- 1 package of dry taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 lbs of chicken breast
- Put in salsa, taco seasoning and lemon juice in the slow cooker, mix.
- Slowcook on "high" for 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with fork, serve with sauce.
STEP BY STEP ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS