Dec 19, 2013

Penny and Charlie Update #2 - Bunny Haul!

Today I went to Pet Valu and get quite a few things for my bunny loves Penny and Charlie. 

We have switched to Aspen Cedar for bedding, we is on the approved list of rabbit bedding you can use. Cedar and Pine bedding can cause respiratory problems and liver problems in rabbits, so its best to avoid it:





I also purchased edible rabbit toys, including a ball and carrot. I realize they are colour blind but this is more for my visual pleasure and their entertainment :) 







We also got them a "Crinkle Tunnel" that they can crawl through when they want to play or hide - bunny proof and safe :)

The Crinkle Tunnel







To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook. You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment