Jan 4, 2014

Entry #3: 2014 fitness goals and inspirational quotes

Everyone is hitting the gym to start on their New Year's Resolutions, I am continuing with workout regimen with Jillian Michaels. I am currently on week 7 and 8 and have approximately 5 weeks to go on the program before I start on a new one (I am thinking p90x).

Over the Christmas Break I worked out almost everyday (even on Christmas day) and although leading up to the time I start working out I feel like procrastinating like mad, I end up glad at the end of the day that I went through it.

My 2014 Fitness Goals

1. Workout six out of seven days per week consistently (one day rest).
2. Continue with the dragon boat until its completion in the summer term.
3. Follow a healthy diet along with working out. 
4. Reduce the amount of body fat and increase muscle tone. 
5. Blog frequently about my fitness goals progress.

Inspirational Quotes

I've created a few quotes images of a few inspirational quotes to get you going:

 
 
 

Here's to working towards my fitness goals. Starting a workout program was never a problem for me, however, keeping up with it on a daily basis and ensuring I eat a diet that compliments my workout regiment proves to be more challenging. 

Cheers!
 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment