Jan 16, 2014

Bread Appetizer with Feta Cheese, Olives and Balsamic Vinegar

I was doing my regular shopping at Longos when I noticed a food sample booth sampling food for olives and olive oil they were selling. I decided to give it a shot and I was floored at how simple and delicious this dish was!






So I picked up sourdough baguette for $1.99 CAD, feta cheese, and olives. I already have balsamic vinegar that I picked up from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario and olive oil. I was done within a few minutes. The result? Delicious! 

Ingredients

  • Baguette of your choice, I chose sourdough
  • Olives (seedless)
  • Balsamic Vinegar and/or Olive Oil
  • Feta Cheese

Step-by-Step Illustrated Instructions


1: Slice a sourdough baguette into thin slices


2. Use a fork to place feta cheese


3. Drizzle on either olive oil or balsamic vinegar:


4. Place olives on top



And serve!




These were extremely addictive to eat!


Cheers!
 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment