Mar 17, 2014

Chicken Alfredo Roll

This recipe was adapted from the Recipe Critic. This recipe turned out fantastic! Although you may want to add a little bit more alfredo sauce than I did.  I also recommend using homemade alfredo sauce! 




Ingredients

  • 9 lasagna sheets
  • 6-8 Chicken Thighs (boiled and Shredded)
  • Grated cheese of your choice (I chose marble cheese)
  • Homemade Alfredo Sauce

Steps 


1. First I made homemade Alfredo sauce and boiled the lasagna sheets a dante. Also boil chicken on high for 1 hour (be sure to check on it to ensure that the pot stays with water). 

 

2. Dry lasgna noodles with paper towel and lay out on sheet, coat generously with homemade Alfredo Sauce.


3. Place shredded chicken on top, I would also recommend coating this layer generously with Alfredo Sauce.


4. Add a layer of cheese.


5. Roll!


6. Place in your baking tray lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking oil.


7. Add alfredo and shredded cheese of your choice on top.


8. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Celsius or until cheese is melted and chicken is fully baked.


9. Serve :)



I had a lot of fun cooking this, and it made me realize how much I miss being able to prepare my own meals. A lot of my time has been dedicated to part-time work and extra-curricular activities that I don't have my own evenings anymore. I'll be making a conscious effort in the next month to plough out time in my evenings for myself and hopefully I can get back to more blogging and photography.

Bon appétit!

 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment