Mar 17, 2014

Roasted Cheese Asparagus Spears

This is one of my favourite easy appetizers that I usually make with many of my seafood dishes. 



Ingredients

  • Salt
  • Garlic Powder
  • Asparagus
  • Cooking Olive Oil

Steps

1. Wash, cut and layout asparagus over baking tray lined with aluminum foil


2. Drizzle cooking olive oil on top and sprinkle salt and garlic powder to desired taste.


4. Bake at 350 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes or until fork easily pierces through the thickest part of the Asparagus spear.


5. Serve as a side dish, in this case I served it with my Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups


Bon appétit!

 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment