Aug 29, 2014

Fan Expo: Day 2 of 4

Today was day 2 of Fan Expo. It was my fault for not booking the day off work ahead of time; so I was only able to catch the tail end. My friend Stephen got to meet Veronica Taylor, who has done the voice acting for Ash Ketchum.

Reprising my role as Lara Croft: Guardian of Light. We titled this, "Lara waits for the train".


Meeting Veronica Taylor

Veronica Taylor (along with her daughter) answered some questions during Fan Expo's panel on Day 2. I've grown up watching Pokemon (I was about 12 when I started?) so it was very nostalgic to hear her answer questions about the show; and even do some voice acting then and there. 


Cosplay Photos from Day 2

Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto



Rogue from Xmen
World of Warcraft


Star Wars


Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Bell, Ariel, and Jasmine!


 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on cosplay




No comments:

Post a Comment