Dec 23, 2009

South Korea Day 1: From Pearson to Incheon


Posing by the Christmas tree at the Pearson International Airport. This was at a time I still wore glasses and had much lighter hair:






Waiting with my dad at the Perason Internal Airport:



My airline ticket on Korean Air. This was a LONG flight, about 12 hours, but I've been used to similar length flights flying to Vietnam.


Our flight course to South Korea, we avoided.. the north side of course:


Arriving at Incheon Airport and grabbing my luggage.


The first thing I did when I was there was order McDonalds.. at the Airport.


Finally got around to eating my first meal in Korea:




We eventually made our way to a lifestyle store, there were a lot of shirts with English slogans:



That concludes Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment